Arms Unlimited has the InForce WMLx weapons light on sale for $135.00. This polymer housed LED light produces 500 lumens of illumination. The WMLx is designed specifically to be mounted to the front rail of a rifle. It features an integrated multi-function tail switch which is angled for convenient operation while the light is mounted to a front rail. The WMLx also includes an integrated mount for a pica tinny rail. Run time is 2 hours.
The INFORCE WMLX Weapon Mounted Light produces 500 lumens of penetrating light with a tight beam and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Features field-programmable white light — momentary to constant — plus a strobe that is easily disabled. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires from tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
- Light Output: 500 lumens
- Run Time: 2 Hours
- Multi-Function Button Features: Constant and Momentary High Output of 500 lumens only. Strobe and Strobe Disable.
- Integrated Mounting System: Compact, Convenient and Secure.
- NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible.
- Pivoting clamp fastens the light to the rail.
- No tools needed.
- Angled Activation Switch: Comfortable and easy to operate without interference of wires from tape switches.
- (2) Lockout Systems: Safety Lever, Head Rotation
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 in. / 2.857 cm.
- Length: 5.34 in. / 13.54 cm.
- Weight w/ Batteries: 4 oz. / 113.4 g.
- High Efficiency Emitters: provide longer run times and are virtually immune to failure.
- Coated Mineral Glass