Meh.com has the CRKT Ken Onion Wrinkle 2 knife (in brown) on sale for $24 +$5 shipping = $29 shipped. This knife features a hollow grind finish, drop point blade, and an anodized aluminum handle. Measures 3.94″ closed length with a 2.57″ blade made from Japanese AUS 8 high carbon stainless steel. The handle is 6061 T6 cold forged anodized aluminum. These knives originally retailed for $130. For $130, the AUS 8 steel blade would have been a little high for the quality of the blade. At $29 shipped, this is a screaming deal/ This is the lowest price since woot.com had these on sale for $29 plus shipping over a month ago.
These come with a lifetime warranty from CRKT and delivery is estimated as 6/15-6/17.
- Model: K200BXP
- Ambidextrous flipper and IKBS ball-bearing pivot system
- Perfect for fishing, hunting, camping, and hiking
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8 high carbon stainless steel
- Blade type: Modified hollow ground drop point
- Handle material: 6061 T6 Cold Forged Anodized Aluminum
- Blade length: 2.57in
- Knife length: 6.5in (open), 3.94in (closed)
- Weight: 3.4oz
- Liner lock with recessed liners and barrel spacers
- Stainless steel pocket clip for tip-down carry
- Lanyard hole