BoTach has the WMD NiB-X Bolt Carrier Group on sale for $149.95 with free economy 3-10 day shipping in the US. This Nickel Boron coated BCG normally retails for $199.95. This is $50 off and the lowest price we have seen on the WMD BCG in over a year. You can also choose to order this BCG with WMD’s matching NiB-X coated hammer for $164.95. Either way, this is a good deal on one of our favorite BCGs. The WMD BCG is a premium quality BCG that is constructed of quality materials, well machined and it has a top notch coating. For $20-$50 over what you would pay for a parkerized quality BCG, this is a great deal.
Watch this video for a review of the WMD BCG
Specifications for the WMD BCG
- Bolt Carpenter 158 case hardened, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to Government drawings. Mil Spec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear resistant than Chrome).
- Extractor Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, per Government drawings. Black extractor buffer and heavy duty spring. NiB-X coated.
- Firing Pin Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, Chromed and certified per Government drawings.
- Carrier M16 style carrier (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. Permatex No. 3D Aviation Form a gasket Type III Sealing Compound per MIL-S-45180 used on assembly. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications.
- Cam pin Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
- Hammer – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
[UPDATE: Right to bear arms and supply also has the WMD NiB-X Full Auto BCG on sale for $149.99. That is $0.04 more then BoTach. USPS Priority Mail adds $7.15 and USPS insured Priority mail adds $10.15]